Thursday, November 14, 2013

I'm Back!


hello my loves! i can't believe it has been what seems like forever since my last post. life has been crazy! in the most amazing way possible. let's recap shall we...

i married my best friend! in what ended up being the most amazing wedding i could have ever have dreamed of! and what makes it even more special is that we were surrounded by the best friends and family.



for more pictures from our fabulous day, check out my wedding page! lot's more goodies over there!
we were truly blessed!

not long after, and before we were able to recoup, we jetted off to italy for the most wonderful honeymoon! EM got to meet my family and also see all my favorite places. he was such a trooper! i never imagined how much family time there in reality ended up being, but he was wonderful. he knew how much seeing them and his meeting them meant to me, so he just wore a big smile! 

we spent the first few days in florence! 
not long after landing! 

a nice surprise at the apartment my aunt and uncle prepared for us!


in centro!

then we left the busy city and went to the beach! forte dei marmi, is a place i will always hold so dear to my heart! it was surreal being able to share it with the love of my life. 

the vendors on the beach, they walk up and down the beach all day selling everything from purses to coconuts


our beach club!

it was such a perfect week! i can't wait until we are able to go back again and revisit all those special places! life has been full of wonderful moments and stay tuned for a very special announcement!

XOMB

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10