Tuesday, December 16, 2014

So Big

I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted. I must admit, I never thought keeping up would be so difficult but woah baby, no pun intended, it's been hard!

All you blogger mama extraordinaires...I bow down! 

I have so much to catch up on. S is now 8 almost 9 months old, with two teeth and standing on his own. 

We went to Italy to visit family back in October and it was the best, yet most trying 3 weeks in a really long time. Unfortunately EM wasn't able to go due to work. 

I think the best way to update you all would be to just show you some fun pictures :) enjoy!


This picture was taken at our family's beach town just an hour outside of Firenze. 

We were so incredibly blessed to have been able to spend such wonderful times with family. 


S's First Halloween! He was Sebastian the crab, daddy was a zoo keeper, and mama was a cat burgler. 

 
And lastly one from S's First Thanksgiving.

We have so much to be thankful for! 



Now here's my new goal ladies and gentlemen...1 post a week. Might be tricky since our computer crashed. Desperate times call for desperate measures! So let the iPhone posts commence! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10