Tuesday, May 6, 2014

When It Rains It Pours

this is been quite the week! they say when it rains it pours, well it poured! friday I headed downstairs to go grab the ergobaby (try and calm little love down) and out of the corner of my eye I noticed a spot on the ceiling. it was soaked! I called EM and he poked, yes poked it was that wet!, a hole into the ceiling and 5 inches worth of water came flowing out.

look at that giant wet spot!

so now our current adventure is sleeping on the living room floor. a camping adventure for our little family. 

S has been truly wonderful! it's as though he knows mama is tired. the first night he slept 7 hours straight! such a proud mama! 

speaking of little love, we had his one month check up and we have one big boy on our hands! 


12 lb 6 oz of lovin'! this boy makes me so happy I can't believe I was blessed with such a wonderful baby! 

God is so good!


XOMB

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10